Protect your favorite plates and heirloom china with this stylish set of chests. Perfect plates container storage box. Each container is covered in cotton twill in gray and lined with a fiber board for sturdy construction. Tough Zipper lid secures plates inside of each box. Soft separators divide and cushion each plate. Each chest holds up to 12 plates. High quality zipper closure and a built-in label holder for each chest for easy storage and organization.
- The original hard-shell(tm) china plates storage container. Each chest is covered in grey cotton twill and lined with padded hard-shell fiber board for sturdy construction
- Includes two chests. Each holds up to 12 plates. One has internal diameter of 8.25", the other has internal diameter of 6".
- Perfect for smaller plates like dessert and saucers plates
- Strong zipper closure and build-in label holder for each size, sturdy construction and perfect for storage or moving
- Cover in cotton twill in grey color and lined with padded hard-shell fiber board
- Soft separators included for plates divider
Small space limits my response. Items are high quality at reasonable prices! Cases, including lids, are hard-shell (tm) and padded, thus stackable and protective. They come with separators to place between plates. The mug and stemware cases have padded dividers, not cardboard. It was especially helpful that in addition to sets of 4 cases, which appear to be standard, some cases could be bought singly or in sets of two. Most china sets have more than 4 plates or bowls and dimensions vary. I previously tried the cheap, quilted ones that are floppy. I did a lot to reinforce them, to little effect. I seriously appreciate the quality of these items and consider them well worth the investment. Customer service was excellent, prompt and responsive!
Great for storage of all the smaller china plates in my set. Like the sturdiness and look
I prefer this harder shell type of storage I have quite an investment in the China I purchased and feel that protecting it this way gives some peace of mind. You can stack the containers on top of each other to a degree, don't get too carried away however they are not made of steel.